Use Machform with WordPress with this plugins!
If you are a user of App Nitro’s cool forms app called Machform, you know how powerful and easy it makes dealing with web forms! However, if your website is built on the awesome WordPress platform, then you no doubt have probably experienced trouble trying to embed Machform forms in your content. In fact, most people give up on embedding and simply put a link to the form instead. We think that it shouldn’t be that hard, so we developed this plugin to assist you in using Machform on your WordPress sites!
Machform Shortcode Plugin
The Machform shortcode plugin will allow you to easily embed the following types of Machform (version 3.5+) forms into your content:
- iFrame form
Installation and configuration is a breeze, with only one configuration option on the config screen, a box for the URL to your Machform installation:
How To Use It
Using the plugin is easy.
- Click the “Code” option on your form inside of Machform to see the embed codes.
- Make note of your form’s “ID” and “height”.
- Use the shortcode to embed your form into your content using this format:
[machform type=("js" or "iframe") id=(ID #) height=(height #)]
- You are done, your form should show in your content now!
Real World Example
When entered into the content editor, it would appear like this:
That’s all there is to it! Just publish your post and your form will appear in your content!
Installing is easy!
- Download the plugin.
- Extract the contents into the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Go to the Plugins menu inside of your WordPress admin, and then enable the plugin, it will appear as “Machform Shortcode”.
- Then go under the settings menu drop down to “Machform Shortcode” and configure with the URL to your Machforms installation.
- Start embedding the shortcode in your content!